Watch our video tutorial or follow these easy step-by-step instructions:
- Plug-in the USB Ninja Stick to the computer.
- Open the PhraseExpress folder. Then double-click the PhraseExpress application file.
- Click OK/Next until you complete the installation wizard. (No need to change any settings. Allow access if the Firewall tries to block access to the app).
- Once you open the PhraseExpress app. Go to File > Open > Local Phrase File
- Select the ,StatNote_PRO.pxi phrase file and click Open.
- Click OK to load as an additional phrase file, when prompted.
That should complete the installation and now you should be able to use the dot phrases.
Take a look at our quick-start guide whit the basics on how to use PhraseExpress.
1,000+ dot phrases and templates loaded on a USB memory stick.
Runs from the USB on any Windows computer, no need for software installation. Document directly on any EHR.
It is a great option if you do not have administrative rights for your computer and cannot do any software installation.
Powered by PhraseExpress portable edition.
|StatNote PRO 1,000+ dot phrases||✓|
|Sync on all your devices||✓|
|Customize and edit your dot phrases||✓|
|Runs from USB||✓|
StatNote is a PhraseExpress® affiliate.
Ninja Sticks sold on Amazon are loaded with a PhraseExpress installation file that includes all features of the Pro version. After 30 days, the software turns into the freeware for personal use and occasional license reminder appear if you continue to use paid features without a license.
If you would like to purchase the PhraseExpress Professional edition please visit the PraseExpress Shop.
Ninja Sticks sold on our website include PhaseExpress Professional edition.